Grit Gravel & Roll is a fun 3-day family-oriented gravel event weekend brought to you by Florida Gravel Biking, hosted by title sponsor Black Prong Equestrian Village, and presented by Orange Cycle Parts!
April 21-23, 2023
Enjoy Black Prong's state-of-the-art facility for the weekend with your friends and family members.
Family registration includes full access to the village. Beach-style pool, hot tub, pavilion, dog park, and much more!
A great opportunity to get involved with the gravel community in the state of Florida.
We are inviting the cycling community, vendors, manufacturers, industry leaders, bike shops, services, and local businesses together at the EXPO.
Grit Gravel & Roll offers three outdoor EXPO days providing a unique opportunity to promote and market your company’s products, bike shop, services, etc.
Engage with the gravel community!
Florida's Premier Gravel Event Weekend
Grit Gravel & Roll, it’s not a race… That’s right. There are no timed events, no race numbers, and no lines for the last nervous portapotty pee…but you’ll go home with many awesome memories!
Grit Gravel & Roll is a fun 3-day family-oriented gravel event weekend featuring multiple routes of various distances and difficulties for all levels of riders taking place at Title Partner Black Prong Equestrian Village location in Bronson, FL.
The event begins on Friday, April 21, 2023, and ends Sunday, April 23, 2023. Stay for an entire weekend of amazing gravel riding and enjoying Black Prong’s expansive facility, or just come up for the main event on Saturday, April 22, 2023, either way, you are in for a great experience.
Call (352) 486-1234 To Reserve Lodging At The Village.
No Online Reservations Available.
Use “Grit Gravel & Roll” Code For Discounted Rate.
Grit Gravel & Roll offers four different routes for all levels.
- Grit Fondo is for those looking to go long and on an adventure.
- Gravel Fondo is similar to Grit but with fewer miles allowing you to return to the village sooner and enjoy the pool.
- Roll Fondo is for those that like to go at a slower pace, enjoy the forest, take pictures and talk smack about your co-worker. 🙂
- Family Course is a great opportunity to ride with the family. The family course will be at the village.
Reserve lodging at the village for the weekend and check-in at Black Prong Equestrian Village Friday afternoon. Get ready for a fun-filled weekend.
Settle in at the Grit Village (Cottages, Tiny homes, Airstream RV’s), Gravel RV Park (Bring your own RV), or Roll Campground (primitive tent glamping), and head over to the pool to enjoy your family and gravel friends.
Expo will be open.
Reservations are required for Grit Village, Gravel RV Park & Roll Campground.
Riders and family members will have an opportunity to engage with industry leaders and local businesses. We are inviting bike shops, vendors, cycling services, local businesses, etc. We want EVERYONE to participate at the EXPO.
Vendor Village will be open to the public all weekend long.
WATCH THE VIDEO
Black Prong Equestrian Village is a unique, 90 acre resort for the elite equestrian athlete, traveling trail rider, and nature enthusiast.
Nestled in central Florida directly next to Goethe State Forest, Black Prong is as much a steward of nature as are the equestrians who enjoy its peaceful setting. Whether you’re a traveling trail rider seeking a winter home base, professional looking for quiet training facilities close to HITS and WEC, or a nature lover seeking quiet day-to-day communion with the forests of central Florida, Black Prong Equestrian Village is the relaxing home-away-from-home for each individual.
Grit Gravel & Roll EXPO Village
Open to the public all weekend long, visitors and riders can see the latest gear from bike shops, industry leaders, fitters, services, apparel and of course, bikes!
We are inviting the cycling community to participate and engage with the Florida Gravel community at the Vendor Village.
The Expo opens Friday mid-day and will go on until Sunday mid-day!
Do you want to exhibit at the EXPO? Great! but, hurry… space is limited!
Family Oriented Gravel Event Weekend
Grit Gravel & Roll is a family-oriented event. Register as a family and get full access to the village.
- Beach-style pool and pool house
- Hot tub
- Hot showers
- Fitness Center
- Laundry center
- Family bike course
- and more.
Grit Gravel & Roll Event Speakers
Included with event registration, Girt Gravel & Roll participants will have an opportunity to be part of educational and motivational lectures.
Celebration Raffle Complete Bike & More!
Help us celebrate Florida Gravel Biking 3rd Year Anniversary with an open raffle on Sunday. Must be present at the event to collect prizes.
Special thanks to EXIT REALTY for donating a complete bike for the raffle as well as many other cycling related items made possible by event sponsors!
- EARLY BIRD RIDER: 6/1 - 9/1 - $55
- GRAVEL RIDER: 9/2 - 12/1 - $65
- ROLL RIDER: 12/2 - 4/22 - $75
- EARLY BIRD FAMILY: 6/1 - 9/1 - $137
- GRAVEL FAMILY: 9/2 - 12/1 - $147
- ROLL FAMILY: 12/2 - 4/22 - $157
- EARLY BIRD FAMILY: 6/1 - 9/1 - $192
- GRAVEL FAMILY: 9/2 - 12/1 - $202
- ROLL FAMILY: 12/2 - 4/22 - $212
- EARLY BIRD FAMILY: 6/1 - 9/1 - $247
- GRAVEL FAMILY: 9/2 - 12/1 - $257
- ROLL FAMILY: 12/2 - 4/22 - $267
FREE High-performance T-Shirt (don’t worry, it’s a shirt you’ll actually want to wear more than once) to the first 250 riders!
What’s Included With Registration:
- Access to Expo exhibitors for the weekend
- Grit Gravel & Roll FONDO
- Kids/family course
- Beach style pool, hot tub, pavilion, bathrooms, hot showers, laundry area, etc.
- Access to food truck & bar
- Educational lectures
- Access to Yoga sessions
- Grit Gravel & Roll medal
- High-performance T-Shirt for first 250 riders (don’t worry, it’s a shirt you’ll actually want to wear more than once)
- Ticket to Florida Gravel Biking Anniversary Celebration Raffle (FULL BIKE, other goodies)
- An amazing weekend with family and friends!
What’s NOT Included With Registration:
- Grit Cottages Lodging
- Gravel RV Park Lodging
- Roll Tent Primitive Camping
- Saturday’s dinner
- Food or Beverages
Florida State Forest Restoration Program Donation
Florida Gravel Biking will donate to Florida State Forest Plant New Trees Restoration Program.
Friends of Florida State Forests (FFSF) is a direct support organization of the Florida Forest Service that supports recreation and reforestation projects on Florida’s state forests.